About “BI Marathon”
“BI Marathon” is an international sporting event that is planned to take place on May 28, 2017 in Astana, Kazakhstan.
“BI Marathon” pursues charitable purposes. Thanks to the contributions of the participants, the activities of the charitable foundation “BI-Zhuldyzai” will be supported.
“BI Marathon” was first held in 2016.
“BI MARATHON” GOALS
- popularization of a healthy lifestyle;
- encourage people to active fitness and sports;
- development of popular sport;
- support for talented young athletes;
- Kazakhstanis and business community social responsibility to vulnerable social groups and environment support and development;
- nationwide charitable projects support.
Participants admission to the competition is carried out if the documents that are provided with start package issue are available:
For participants under 18 years of age:
- Copy of identity certificate (copy of birth notification);
- Parents acknowledgement about admission to participation of competitions;
- Copy of identity certificate of one of the parents, who signed the acknowledgement.
For participants from 18 years of age:
- Copy of identity certificate;
- Receipt of full responsibility for your health
Documents to download: