About BI Marathon
BI Marathon is an international sporting event, which is planned to be held on May 27, 2018 in Astana, Kazakhstan.
BI Marathon pursues charitable purposes. The activities of the “BI-Zhuldyzai” charitable foundation will be supported thanks to the contributions of the participants.
BI Marathon first was held in 2016.
GOALS OF BI MARATHON
- popularization of a healthy lifestyle;
- familiarizing the population with active physical training and sports;
- development of mass sports;
- support for talented young athletes;
- support and development of social responsibility of Kazakhstanis and business to vulnerable segments of the population and the environment;
- support of charitable projects of national importance.
The admission of participants to the competition is carried out in the presence of documents that are provided when issuing the start package:
For participants under the age of 18 years:
- Copy of the identity card (copy of the birth certificate);
- Acknowledgement from parents about admission to the competition;
- A copy of the identity card of one of the parents who signed the acknowledgement.
For participants from 18 years old:
- Copy of identity card;
- Acknowledgement of full responsibility for health.
Documents to download: